Tuesday, March 27, 2007

10-4 over... roger that 10-10

Okay.. don't laugh at me.. you must admit i do look pretty good in my little sweater vest. Haha just kidding! I was at work tonight and i had my laptop so i decided to quickly take pictures as proof to the world that i am actually a security guard.. i have an ear piece and radio and everything. But to be honest i am enjoying my job.. as much as i can. I have met a bunch of new people, some of them are more my style than others, but its fun. One girl is on the basketball team, one is half japanese, one is half chinese, one guy is on the ballroom dance team, one does modern dance.. and most of them like the same music as me.. there are more than these few people i have mentioned that i work with though. I am gettin used to protecting the merchandise and if you ever want to come visit me, please stay a foot away from the art. Right now we have a monet.. its worth 40 some million dollars i guess.. one of the bad parts of my job is that it doesn't seem too impressive anymore after standing in front of it for hours. But once a week i work at the HFAC by myself... its the building where they do plays, have photo labs, have band practice and all the artsy stuff.. so tonight i followed this passageway that i have access to as a security guard and went up and ended up in almost the ceiling of the big theater there and listened to some of the performance that was going on. It was really cool.

Tomorrow i am so excited to go with my Aunty Sherry and Uncle Kevin to take Andrew to the MTC. I haven't ever gotten to experience this and im so happy they invited me to go. I am so excited for Andrew and i just talked to Scott on the phone ( he went to zimbobwe on his mission) and he said that Andrew's mission will be so beautiful and have all the needs and is looking for. This weekend I will have the opportunity to go to at least one session of conference and see lots of friends and family... so hopefully i will have more exciting and better pictures to post...

one month left of this semester already. how crazy is that???

Remember everyone to respect art.. and security guards


2 comments:

.Ang. said...

Holy keys batman!

I think it's cool that you are a security guard...

Well that you aren't a MALL security guard at least!

I miss you like CRAZY!!!

This morning Brylie was telling mike that he should go to BYU, Then she said "dad, lana goes to BYU, I miss her... I just NEEED her" and she got all emotional and sad.

Love you tons!

Kandice Stewart said...

You're the hottest security guard I've ever seen!