Tuesday, July 17, 2007

sick habits

Okay.. i just have to rant for a second. Today i brought a lunch.. a burger and some potato salad. I went to the fridge before lunch to be ready to go with jess on our usual 12 lunch date, only to find that someone ate MOST of my salad. Ya not ALL of it, not some of it.. but MOST of it. Hahah how funny is that? Yah i was like.. oh man it was my dad trying to be funny.. it wasn't. he said i def needed to buy a lunch because that is disgusting that someone else was eating it. There were even fork marks.


But why didn't they just finish it off??

1 comment:

Shel said...

Oh... No... I hope you bought lunch. Watch out for the lunch gremlin.. You should set a trap with more potatoe salad...

That is sick... ugggh..

I take lunch and eat with friends everyday. I'll have to share your scary lunch story. I have fear of someone touching my food .. but this...