i like lists.. any kind of list. i love to make to do lists, things to buy lists, all sorts of lists, even lists of inventory at work. so here is a list of what i'm thinking about right now...
1. i HATE needles... i am headed to a travel clinic after work to get a TB test and my hep A needle. hopefully this mission thing is worth it :)
2. i watched this when i was at work last week and i cried a little
- i don't even know why. its not like i've been following the story or anything, ok i kind of know why, when that one reporter was reunited with her daughter.. thats what got the water works going
3. i am excited for a reunion with the Gathers. Even if i just get to see them for a little bit.. i can't wait for it! i have missed them a lot being in canada this summer.
4. "way to use your elbows sir" i laugh everytime i am watchin morning highlights or SportsCenter (which i do quite a bit at the pro shop) and they show people in the crowd catching the balls that make it into the stands. I love how everyone always has to throw their arm up in the air after they make the catch. also i find this video kind of entertaining.. i think my dad will like it
5. i can't believe that brylie had her first day of school yesterday.. (featured on angie's blog)
i remember when i started school like it was yesterday. i think i had bobbles in my hair and i know i stressed about what i was going to wear...
6. do i have bad taste? the new girl at work told me that i have no idea what makes a good looking guy. you know what that means --- less competition for her cause we will NOT be going after the same guys