Tuesday, August 23, 2011

maternity pictures

i had a great debate in my head for the past couple of months:
to take or not to take some maternity pictures

Do i really want pictures of myself with this (?) amount of excess pounds attached to my body?
And have you seen some of the maternity pictures people take? Awkweird (awkward and weird most of the time.)


Lucky for me my sister was around for a few weeks - and we got to do some tradesies. 
The debate was decided - to take some maternity pictures.
 And - because my sister is awesome, and we took the pictures the day before she moved - i am pretty sure that she probably stayed up WAY too late editing them for me...

but i love them
and i think that i'll be more than happy that i have them











3 comments:

Mariko said...

I am glad you decided to take them because you look lovely! And it will be fun to compare your belly with your future bellies! Plus, you have no extra fat, get out of here! You look great. I know I've said it before, but I am so excited to see pictures of this little one. Keep healthy and good luck these next few weeks preparing for little baby boy Allred.

Wilma said...

I love the pictures....and you made the right decision in taking the pictures to document this time!

Sara said...

OK YOU LOOK AMAZING. like besides your stomach you are not even pregnant. your face looks awesome. im serious. remember how i looked :) ehehhehe love you