Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Picnic

 On Saturday we spent the day with our friends - the ones we spend our days with, but this time Luke came to join in on the fun.  In the morning we went swimming, and then home for lunch and naps and then off to the park for a picnic.  

It was a lot of fun, and makes us sad that we are finally making friends and leaving so soon.  



 This picture of Tracen eating is quite decieving as he actually didn't sit and eat very much at all and spent most of the time running around with the football (and his shirt off, which is something most of the single males do at the park to attract female attention)

 After we ate, we made our way to the splash park.  It isn't unusual for these three (Lila, Tracen and Stori) to chase after each other.. they usually run in whatever direction is away from Mom.



I found this picture on the camera, I am not sure what Luke was doing.

3 comments:

Sara said...

HAHAHAH LOVE
I saw Tracen, but before I knew it was Tracen, I thought "Look at that cute little boy with no shirt on" -- -hes so tan!-
miss you guys.

Radfords said...

"(and his shirt off, which is something most of the single males do at the park to attract female attention)"
HAHA I love it!
I was just about to post about this fun day but didn't have any pictures!
Oh, and don't forget the popcorn-root beer float-canadian-candy-evening... that stuff haunted me belly all night long.

Wilma said...

Did Tracen attract any females? AND I think Luke is saying, "...you want some of this?..."