Friday, September 20, 2013

Graduation


Well - It was a long time in the making, but Luke and I finally graduated in July.  It was a huge accomplishment for us and we were happy to have both our parents and Candice and Chris there to celebrate with us.  




Luke graduated with a Business degree with an emphasis in Supply Chain Management, and I graduated with a Communcation degree with an emphasis in advertising (and cluster in PR and business).





I remember when I was about to transfer to BYU-Idaho and not knowing how in the world we would be able to both graduate.  I was fully willing to sacrifice my education to make things easier.  I am happy now that I didn't actually make that sacrifice and I'm so grateful for the many blessings that made things possible.  Luke and I even both ended up being awarded Newell K. Whitney Awards in our respective departments for our hard work. 









It was harder than we anticipated to leave Rexburg, our good friends and great memories.  It was good to us.


5 comments:

Sara said...

STOP! YOU LOOK AMAZING. I'm so so so proud of you. (and Luke) Tracen looks so cute too. You hair looks great, teach me your ways. Love you and your beautiful family.

Mariko said...

Yay! What a wonderful day!! And how fun that Tracen was a part of it. I am glad you stuck it out, too. You are a super momma! Smart and beautiful!!

Radfords said...

hottest couple award!! :) that is so fun you got to 'walk' together! and you probably didn't realize it (way back when you decided to go to BYUI) that you not only came to Rexburg to be with Luke, but to be an answer to my prayers! Seriously!! Seriously.

Jordan Osborne said...

Gosh you are one hot mama! Congrats to both of you! SO impressed with you. Let's catch up soooon.

Jacqui Sandhu said...

YAY! SO cool that your last names are the same so you can be in line together ;)