2013 was a great year for us, full of lots of fun memories and changes galore! We learned lessons of patience, faith, hard work and family. Here is a brief recap of some of the highlights from the year (not in any order, that would have taken a lot of thought and time):
1. Our last first days of school
Mine was in January, and Luke's was in April. It really was a miracle that we were able to finish school with Tracen and only had to have a babysitter for 4 hours a week for 3 months. What a miracle!
2. Our first family camping trip
3. Daily trips to the park and splash park
4. Luke and I turned 25
I turned 25 in January, and Luke in June - he always calls me a cougar
5. A trip to Arizona
Tracen learned to love the water, and Luke and I were able to go see The Postal Service
6. A weekend trip to Hawaii (Tracen and I) for a beautiful wedding
Jamie made a great video of our whirlwind weekend
7. A trip home for Jacqui and Raj's wedding
8. Making some life long friends
Our friendships made in Rexburg are special to us, making it hard to leave. Tracen made his first friends there and talks about them all the time.
9. We graduated!!!!
10. First time riding a
11. A trip to Disneyland and journey up the coast to BC
I realize I have never really posted about this trip.... it was our first trip there as a family and probably not our last. And Luke bought a fanny pack and wore it proudly (to my dismay).
12. Saying good-bye to Grandpa Joe, Uncle Jim, Auntie Helen Ikebuchi and a few others
What a year to reflect on why we are here, and how lucky we are to be blessed with so many wonderful people in our lives.
13. Adding to our family part 1
We found out we would be adding another boy to our family, part 2 to come in the new year with his arrival
14. Tracen turns 2
And makes the cutest little elephant (i never posted these pictures of him in his costume)