Thursday, April 17, 2014

Grandma (or Momma as tracen says)

I know this post has way too many pictures, but i wanted them all in one place. My mom has been here since Rai was 2 days old (she will have been here for just over 2 weeks in the end) and it has been such a blessing and just so wonderful.  I am feeding Rai as I type this on my phone and I can hear tracen giggling and happily playing with her as she gives him a bath. It hasn't been unusual for me to nurse Rai to the happy sound of tracen playing with her. 

They've gone on walks, colored, played firetrucks, had piggy back rides, gone to the park, sang songs, watched videos, played Lego and built tall cities, trains, teddy bears, with his animals in the bath, bubbles in the sink and outside and so much more. 

I am so lucky to have such a fun mom that is willing to give up 2 weeks of her life, so that I can adjust in my changing life. I hope to one day be as awesome as her. 






















No comments: