Sunday, April 6, 2014

I guess I knew those days were numbered

My last couple doctors appointments were exciting when my doctor kept telling me that he didn't think I would make it to my April 12th due date, and now I can fully appreciate the fact that he is right. However, leading up to that time I tried to soak up my first baby. 

Tracen seemed to be rather into cuddles the past few weeks and I didn't mind one bit!

These were taken with the flash on my phone on, he was laughing at how bright it was and wanted me to keep taking pictures. 


The poor little guy got sick this past week making for even more cuddles and even sharing his blanket. 


He has become quite the little helper and loves to get in on any action that involves a tool. 


There is so much I could write about him and the things he's been saying and doing lately, but he's constantly keeping us laughing and I think my favorite (besides being a little gatherer and garbage man if we see how 'fast' he is, it actually comes in very handy) is when he makes Luke give me hugs and kisses. 

Wednesday we went on a walk together and I was just so happy to be with my boy, exploring the world and talking with my best friend,Tracen. 


I took this picture thinking about how these days were numbered, my pregnancy would end and my alone time with my first baby would be altered. I just felt so excited and happy. And now that BBA#2 is here and I'm not wondering if I'm in labour or not anymore, I'm feeling even more of those happy feelings! 




2 comments:

jaqeerae said...

So cute, little Tracen, now a big brother! Congratulations!! Rai is super adorable.

I think my favorite thing also is how he makes Luke hug and kiss you. What a smart boy ;)

Sara said...

Tracen is so cute, what an AWESOME big brother!