Friday, September 12, 2014

We are moving!

I am currently sitting in a hotel room in Denver (more accurately Lone Tree). We are here to check out Denver and surrounding area because WE ARE MOVING!!! No real timeline or anything but our place is going to go for sale (anyone looking to move to Vernal?) and we are constantly looking at homes for sale. I'm hoping to be in Denver by Cheistmas, but we will see how things go. 

Hotels with one active 3 year old and one baby boy that needs naps is not my ideal... And improvising "healthy, balanced" meals is difficult with no car to drive while Luke is working downtown. But I do love Tracen's "coloured Cheerios" self portrait above, you can tell it is him by the green eyes. He spent a good hour eating and making happy faces. 

1 comment:

Erika said...

So exciting! I sure miss you all!