Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Pictures on my camera

Both these boys like to be center of (my) attention, so they both get frustrated when the other is center stage.


Learning to brush his teeth in our place in Vernal



How big is Rai?  So BIG!

I put this on here because you can really see his skin tag in it, and he no longer has it.

Tracen playing in the snow at Grandma and Grandpa's.

My content little boy.

I made all these cookies for Rai's birthday party that never happened. 

Kananaskis for a few hours


We have pictures of my sisters and I on this same bridge when we are little.

Gift shop exploring. 






2 comments:

Radfords said...

Oh this reminds me that I need to do a big photo blog to get all the camera pictures out there!
Your kids are changing so much since I last saw them😔 the cookies you made are perfect! Why didn't you end up having the party? Or is it something I could probably guess? ;)

Wilma said...

I love your phone pic blogs. Your cookies are amazing. They may not have seen a party but I did enjoy seeing them and my jaw did drop open...