Sunday, May 17, 2015

Jamie part 1


We were so lucky to have Jamie come visit us in our new stomping grounds last month. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I hope she did too, even though I packed our days full of activities and it probably didn't feel much like a break between semesters. 

Tracen got to go to work with Luke on Thursday and it was perfect for us to check out the red rocks amphitheater. Our calves were sore the next couple of days from all the steps.





I can't wait to go to a concert here. I don't know why I was under the impression that it was so far from our place, but it was only 18 minutes away. 










We went to Boulder and then took Jamie to try Freddy's. 







On Friday we spent most of the day at the zoo.





1 comment:

Jamie Takahashi said...

I had so much fun with you, hopefully I get to come again soon! love you