Saturday, April 22, 2017

Backyard

Our backyard, although not private and not very big, is one of our favorite places to be, especially with some of the great weather we have been having.  Rai especially loves to be outside and playing, Tracen loves it too, but usually needs some extra encouragement to get out there. 

Look at these two scheming against me and telling jokes about my "booty".








Tracen asked if he could take some pictures on my camera, and I was laughing so hard at the pictures he took, a whole collection of Rai holding up big rocks. 



These brothers all love each other so much. 



1 comment:

Radfords said...

Haha I bet Rai felt prettttty cool when tracen was taking his pics of him holding up big rocks! What good little brothers they are to each other.
Ps. Your backyard looks amazing. Much bigger than what I'm working with over here.