Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Mylo makes a mess - or more

Mylo seems to be embracing toddler-hood well.  






Rai had an accident and so he needed a bath.  I'm putting his soiled clothes in the wash when I hear shouts of my name.  Mylo had crawled in to enjoy the bath. 








Rai and Tracen are always in the pantry getting snacks and treats. Mylo loves to do what they do and one day I walked in to see that he had found a fun-fetti cake mix and gotten into it.  The mess was already made and I would be cleaning up no matter what, so I let him explore it.  I finally stopped when he kept coughing on the dry mix and then blowing up more in his face.  


He loves the toilet.  Why?!?!








I made some vegan hot chocolate, and he got a hold of it wouldn't give it up.  I didn't even think it tasted that good, but glad he enjoyed it. 

No comments: