Friday, June 15, 2018

Mothers Day photoshoot

I don't remember now if it was February or March, but we were asked to do some promo shots Suzy in her photography studio for her Mothers day set.  It was the perfect excuse to get dressed up and get some fun shots of me and my boys.  So I went through the 120+ photos and then picked my favorites and still had 46 I loved, so then I picked from those and so here are way too many photos of me and my favorite boys (wish I had a few with Luke too). 

Mylo was a little grumpy and wanted to be held by Suzy more than anything haha, but I am glad we still got a few good shots of him, if anything it shows his true personality. 




























2 comments:

jacqui said...

I love these 300%. SO beautiful!

Erika said...

These are all so good! What a great thing to have!