Friday, June 15, 2018

National Donut Day


There is nothing I love more than donuts.  okay, maybe s'mores (but not s'more flavored things, just the real deal).  On National Donut Day, I began the day thinking that I would be okay and I should probably just pass up on this holiday (for my health and waistline), but by the time the afternoon came, I was wanting donuts so bad.  I knew I had missed the boat with our local favorites, and didn't want to drive or feel sick from Krispy Kreme, so I made our own.  I even scrapped together all the berries in my fridge for some berry filling.  We actually had barely enough sugar or flour, and so it was a miracle I could even get these made without a trip to the grocery store. 





1 comment:

Erika said...

Now I am craving donuts.... this summer when you come?